Thursday 27 November 2008

Return To Forever

Return to Forever - Where Have I Known You Before (1974)



1. Vulcan Worlds
2. Where Have I Loved You Before
3. Shadow Of Lo
4. Where Have I Danced With You Before
5. Beyond The Seventh Galaxy
6. Earth Juice
7. Where Have I Known You Before?
8. Song To The Pharoah Kings.






- Chick Corea / organ, synthesizer, percussion, piano, clavinet)
- Al DiMeola / acoustic guitar, guitar, electric guitar
- Stanley Clarke / organ, bass, percussion, bass guitar
- Lenny White / percussion, bongos, conga, drums.

2 comments:

  1. Where Have I Known You Before

    pass:lascintasrecuperadas.blogspot.com

    This Return to Forever set finds guitarist Al DiMeola debuting with the pacesetting fusion quartet, an influential unit that also featured keyboardist Chick Corea, electric bassist Stanley Clarke and drummer Lenny White. On this high energy set, short interludes separate the main pieces: "Vulcan Worlds," "The Shadow of Lo," "Beyond the Seventh Galaxy," "Earth Juice" and the lengthy "Song to the Pharoah Kings." Acoustic purists are advised to avoid this music, but listeners who grew up on rock and wish to explore jazz will find this stimulating music quite accessible. ~ Scott Yanow, All Music Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re uploading some files to HotFile because I have enough crap from RapidShare and files deleted from my account at all times..!!

    HOTFILE

    ReplyDelete